Excursions to places of interest
Making trips to places of interest:
- Sil canyons
- As Sanctuary Chapels
- Monasteries: Route Sacra
- Roman bridges
- Las Médulas (Heritage)
- Catamaran River Sil (Canyons of the Sil).
- Ribeira Sacra Route: wine route and wineries.
- Parador Parador Santo Estevo and Monforte.
- Sequeiros route.
- Ruta do Castiñeiro.
- Eski station Manzaneda and Sports
- City of Ourense.
- Prada a Tope Winery (Palacio de Canedo).
- Castillo de Castro Caldelas.
- Termas de Ourense.
- Grand Heritage of Galicia, including ancient Roman bridges still in use.
- View chestnut plantations having a shaft at least 1000 years.
- San Pedro de Rocas.
- Balcones de Madrid.
- select area for hiking.
- Beautiful golf course with 18 holes to 50 km.
- And did you know this?
A Pobra de Trives is situated at an altitude of 780 m and is traditionally known for its specific microclimate and curative effect on health for convalescents and athletes.
We would like to help you organize your holiday